Tuesday, July 28, 2015

How to Apply

In order to reserve a place for your child for 2015, the following steps need to be completed.

Step 1:

Contact the School The admissions process begins by parents or guardians contacting the school, either by visiting us, emailing or telephoning us. Application packs may be downloaded from the website or obtained from the Admissions Office.

Telephone: +255 754 055 538 | +255 713 468 376


We are very happy to show parents around our school during school hours. In addition to any questions you may have, we will talk to you about what we feel makes our school special and our academic offerings, as well as any factors to take into consideration with regard to starting at The Agape Mbagala Secondary School. You’ll also get chance to have a look around, and see classes in operation.

Step 2:

Apply for a Place Once you have decided on The Agape Mbagala High School, you are a few short steps away from joining us. We try to keep the process as simple as possible, and in the first instance, ask only that you complete our application form and submit our standard application fee (Tshs. 10,000). Please note that we cannot process any applications until the application fee has been received.

 Step 3:

Assessment Visit by Applicant After the application form and fee have been received; we invite each prospective pupil to meet with a member of the school team for an assessment visit. Click below to download our Application form.

http://www.agapembagala.org/index.php/adminission/application-form



1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete